HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS!
* Sets of an army of fireworks, yes please do imagine it while looking at the gif! teehee *
2014 is rolling right in and out goes 2013!
2013 has been a dramatic and crazy year for me and let’s do a little recap shall we?
– i went to Indonesia ( Puncak, Jakarta and Bandung ) with my bestfriends and parents and it turned into a total nightmare
– fainted in public and was down with anaemia
– keep going back and forth to the Polyclinic to find out if it was genetic
-For the first time, i went into a hospital A&E and swore i will never return unless i really had too! (Because apparently i waited 6 hours for the whole process of getting a check-up and blood test result )
– Took up judo this year but sadly had to quit due to health reasons
– Parents found out i have been skipping school and now that school is going to reopen, here comes the nagging and early morning awakening (Which my mother has never done ever since i was young because i was always able to wake up on my own, except i took a longer time to get out of bed)
– Went to the beautiful land named Thailand, Chiang rai for 11 days and stayed in a tent for 6 days and 2 night home stay in 2 different village and met the loveliest bunch of people!
– I finally turned 21 and for the first time in my entire life, i had a surprise parcel delivered to me by my most 2 favourite girls and it had so many goodies inside!
– was able to plan my good twin belated surprise birthday with the rest of the girls and we had so much fun!
– i met so many new and wonderful people but with some of them, i chose to leave and i do believe they are happier now and i don’t regret anything
– I made butter lemon sauce with grilled fish, bread pudding and pita wrap!
– i finally stepped into the dating ring again and did not like it when a guys goes “What ever you wanna do ” , (Seriously guys, is it that hard for you to plan something for a date? )
– i have been on a dating app and i have no comments for that.
– People come and go and we learn to pick ourself up and move on no matter how much it hurts.
– I went to the chanel exhibition named the little black jacket which was held in Singapore and went to the Singapore museum for an event named How the world change. (Honestly it was eye opening to see how things have changed through the years in Singapore)
– First time participating in the Standard charter as a volunteer ( It was empowering being able to give motivation to these fellow participants running and i met spiderman! or a guys dressed like him )
– Caught 47 ronin ( i love keanu reeve and the show was amazingly touching ) and The hobbit : Desolation of smaug!
This actually took a long time because i have short term memory and i might have missed out a few stuff but hey, don’t expect someone who can’t even remember what she ate this morning to remember 12 months of activities!
and i kept adding small life events to make the list seem longer! heheh
As 2013 goes out and 2014 rolls, i just wanna wish you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR and i pray that in 2014, it will be your year and that you guys will have a blast and i pray that it would be a smooth sailing year with minimum hiccup and drama!
Thank you for being my readers and once again , Happy new year!